Financial Analyst Job in Fort Wayne, Indiana : IN
Looking for Financial Analyst Jobs? See currently available Financial Analyst job openings on financial-analyst.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-analyst.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial analyst job . We provide job resources for Financial Analyst positions throughout the industry. financial-analyst.jobs.net also provides Financial Analyst jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Analyst by either city or state.
financial-analyst.jobs.net is a financial analyst job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Analyst jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial analyst job search on financial-analyst.jobs.net today.
Financial Analyst Job Description
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading company in their market, and is seeking a Financial Analyst. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts
Fort Wayne Financial Analyst Job
Financial Analyst Job Requirements
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience, preferably public accounting
- Budgeting/Forecasting experience
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate ideas/findings effectively
For more information about this Financial Analyst opportunity, please email your resume in strict confidence to Maggie Dillon at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today!
Keywords: financial analyst, financial analysis, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting,